Terms and conditions
This website is owned and operated by Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. (trading as Tappers Gin).
Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd.
West Kirby, Wirral. CH48 6DL.
Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10101129 and VAT Number GB 267 3633 82.
To contact us, complete the contact form on our website.
- Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold data which are necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Data are only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- We will not pass or store data with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
“TAPPERS®”, “DARKSIDE®”, “SPRINGFEVER®”, “THREE FINE DAYS®”, “WINTERGREEN®”, “FALLING LEAVES®”, “EGGCENTRIC®” and the ‘Dapper Tappers Gent®’ in the Company logo are trademarks belonging to the Company and are registered as such in the United Kingdom. Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. also reserves exclusive rights over use of “HYDROPATHIC PUDDING™” in relation to the products we manufacture and sell. You may not make use of any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) belonging to the Company without express written consent.
We ship to any mainland UK address which can be reached by ParcelForce. We cannot ship to any international address.
Postage is via ParcelForce at a standard rate of £7.50 (inc VAT) per order. The signature of a responsible adult is required on delivery. Orders will not be shipped until payment has been received. Please allow 2-3 working days to receive your order.
Click ‘n Collect customers: you will be notified when your order is ready to collect from the venue you selected on checkout. You will need to bring valid photo ID with you to the venue to collect your order.
You may return any unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a refund. If you are returning an item which is defective, damaged, or incorrect, you may do so within 30 days of receiving it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. You must return items in the original packaging.
You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a defective, damaged or incorrect product. You should obtain proof of postage when returning any items to us.
To return an item, contact us at email@example.com with your order reference number, description of the item, and any information that will help us to understand why you wish to return it. If you wish to return an item because it has been damaged in transit, please provide us with pictures if possible. We will provide you with return instructions.
If we accept your return, a refund will be processed within 14 days of the date on which we receive any returned items.