Terms and conditions
This website is owned and operated by Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. (trading as Tappers Gin).
Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd.
West Kirby, Wirral. CH48 6DL.
Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10101129 and VAT Number GB 267 3633 82.
To contact us, complete the contact form on our website.
- Tappers Artisan Spirits Ltd. complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold data which are necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Data are only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- We will not pass or store data with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
“TAPPERS®”, “DARKSIDE®”, “SPRINGFEVER®”, “THREE FINE DAYS®”, “FALLING LEAVES®”, “WINTERGREEN®”, “EGGCENTRIC®”, “HYDROPATHIC PUDDING®” and the ‘Dapper Tappers Gent®’ in the Company logo are trademarks belonging to the Company and are registered as such in the United Kingdom. You may not make use of any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) belonging to the Company without express written consent.
Shipping and Returns
For further information about shipping charges and returning items to us, visit https://www.tappersgin.com/shipping/